Re: Books on Developer 2000

From: Arie Mars <arie_at_pca-online.nl>
Date: 1999/11/18

I used "Oracle Developer's Resource Library". A box including 3 books (and cd-rom):

Oracle Developer/2000 Forms - The Practitioner's Guide written by Albert Lulushi
Inside Oracle Designer/2000 written alse by Albert Lulushi Oracle Developers/2000 Handbook written by Michael Stowe

The first one is a step-by-step book on Forms, including menu's, toolbars, running reports, using OLE (Word/Excel) from within a form, ActiveX-controls, etc. Was very useful to me when writing my first application.

More info on www.phptr.com (and no, I don't work there).