Oracle + StoryServer configuring problem

From: <vivek1975_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1999/10/19

Hi..everybody...If anyone of you could help me out..I have been trying to figure out for past two days:

I am trying to configure storyserver(version 4.2)...(my database is maintained in oracle(version 8.0)...But I am getting an error saying
"OCl.dll" not found.These oracle experts have given "ociw32.dll" in
there oracle 8.0 version..but there is no oci.dll..which this storyserver looks into oracle directory for creating a CMS....

But when I copy this "ociw32.dll" to "oci.dll" then I am able to enter but again further processing can't be done( obviously )as throughout the oracle package the dll being used is "ociw32.dll" and not
"oci.dll"...But if somehow I could link ociw32.dll to oci.dll then
things "might" work...But if there is anyother way kindly let me know... I was wondering what I am doing wrong..if at all i am doing wrong...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Oct 19 1999 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message