Re: Installing Windows Oracle Client Programs

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_hbsrx.com>
Date: 1999/10/14

Hi,

    If you have a copy of the client software CD (If you have Oracle support you can get them at no charge) just copy the entire CD to a directory that your PCs can access over a LAN. You can then install client software by double clicking on the setup.exe icon in that directory from any PC on the LAN

regards
jerry gitomer

Michael Sessions wrote in message ...
>I'm trying to install the Oracle8 client programs(ie, sql*net,
 net8, etc) on
>windows nt/95/98 machines so that they can communicate with an
 Oracle server
>database.
>
>Can the client software be installed from the Oracle server?
 Since I don't