Re: Binding a result of a query to a textbox variable

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_ieee.org>
Date: 1999/10/06

You should use POST-QUERY trigger instead.

(it comes from my application, sorry for portuguese words)

DECLARE
  CURSOR cursor_telefone1(the_telefone paciente.telefone1%TYPE) IS     SELECT DESIGNACAO telefone_text

      FROM telefone
      WHERE ID = the_telefone;

BEGIN
  FOR current_telefone IN cursor_telefone1(:paciente.local1) LOOP     :paciente.item_tel1 := current_telefone.telefone_text;   END LOOP;
END; Feel free to contact me for more details

--
Breno de Avellar Gomes
Database Applications & Internet Developer

Arquivo-Sistemas de Bases de Dados
P. O. Box 5006
4017-001 Porto
Portugal

brenogomes_at_ieee.org
Cellular: +351 931 7383469
ICQ # 35567342

Toll free fax and voice recorder from USA
1-888-EXCITE2  extension  291-303-8152

Outside USA (international fares apply)
1-917-463-3173