Re: OEM 1.6 connecting as SYSDBA gives error (VOC 00121 and ORA 00942)

From: Marty Grinstead <MGrinstead_at_email.msn.com>
Date: 1999/10/04

When you try to connect to OEM as SYSDBA, you are trying to connect to a repository in the system tablespace. I suspect that is what is causing your errors.
You should connect as normal, and set your perferred credentials for the database to be a user with SYSDBA if you need to startup or shutdown the database.

ahsanudm wrote in message <7tb248$4p7$1_at_fizban.pprd.abbott.com>...
>Hello Everyone
>
>I am trying to connect to OEM with SYSDBA role. The user trying to connect
>has SYSDBA and SYSOPER roles.
>
>But when I try to connect from a client I get the following error
 message...

>VOC - 00121 Failure updating or inserting a user detail entry
>ORA - 00942 Table or view does not exist.
>
>The repository has been created and I can connect as NORMAL user to the
 OEM.