Re: InterMedia: Wildcard searches are slow compared to MS SQL Server ?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1999/09/14

If this is a realistic test of your requirements then Intermedia is serious overkill and a total waste of money.

If it's not a realistic test of your requirements it isn't worth doing.

In passing, could you give us a brief sketch of the MS SQL server equivalent to the context option (as was).

Private email may be better

--

Jonathan Lewis