Re: INTERNAL's password

From: <webbde_at_post.queensu.ca>
Date: 1999/09/04

Try this. At the command line type orapwd (use orapwd73 if NT) The parameters are file="path to password file" usually in Ora home/database, password="your new password", entries="number of dba's"(defaults to 5)
I've found in NT that the new password file isn't automatically set to hidden, so you probably want to do that.

Dan Webb
webbde_at_post.queensu.ca

In article <7qkvol$9b5$1_at_equila.ntrl.net>,   "Georgy Mateev" <mateev_at_geocities.com> wrote:
> How can I change default password "oracle"
> for user Internal?
>
> Georgy Mateev
> mateev_at_bulsyst.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sat Sep 04 1999 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message