Re: Oracle Errors ORA-03113 and ORA-01041

From: Rick Wessman <rwessman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1999/09/03

An ORA-3113 usually means that the server has died. The ORA-1041 occurs because the client process has lost communications with the server.

This is most likely a bug. The server should not be crashing. Contact Oracle Support. They should be able to help you figure out what's going on.

                                   Rick

--
                                        Rick
                                        Rick Wessman

       The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not
             necessarily represent those of  Oracle Corporation.