Re: ROLLBACK tablespace needs media recovery when startup mount;

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: 1999/08/27

Kenneth C Stahl wrote:

> What I have always done during database creation is create an additional
> rollback segment in the SYSTEM tablespace

You don't need to create an additional RB seg in SYSTEM since 7.1 (I think). Just go ahead and create a tablespace and add rollback segs to it.

--
Met vriendelijke groet/kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle

Work:                                Home:
V&L Informatica BV                   Hunzestraat 4
Palatijn 3, 7521 PN Enschede         7555 WB Hengelo
PoBox 545, 7500 AM Enschede          (31)074-2425046
053-4341500