Re: Forms 4.5 Question

From: bhaskara rao <bhaskara.rao_at_Sun.COM>
Date: 1999/08/27

The best way is, create 2 canvases,one is Content and another is Stack. Place your 2 fixed columns in the Content Canvas and rest of the columns in your Stacked canvas. Display the stacked canvas on the content canvas and allign the columns properly.

In this way whenever you scroll horizontally thru your stacked canvas the two columns on Content will be get displayed all the time.

Bhaskara