Re: Parameter Query in Oracle?

From: Alexander Romanov <sashar_at_comita.spb.ru>
Date: 1999/08/26

Hello

You can create predetermined View with parameters or
create stored procedure with use Dynamics SQL First - more reliably also is faster executing Two - is more floppy - you can set required parameters dynamically

Use ODBC for create big complex question - is bad idea - it results in strong decline
of productivity.At any opportunity it is necessary to transfer difficult actions on a server side.

Best regards
÷ÓÅÈ âÌÁÇ

---
Origin ... ðÒÏÓÔÏ ÎÁÄÏ ÏÞÅÎØ ×ÅÒÉÔØ ÜÔÉÍ ÓÉÎÉÍ ÍÁÑËÁÍ...
Romanov Alexander
Certified Oracle DBA on www.tekmetrics.com/transcript.shtml?pid=13518
Alex_Romanov_at_mail.ru
ICQ 6220754

Edgar Walther ÐÉÛÅÔ × ÓÏÏÂÝÅÎÉÉ <7q0ubo$jd3_at_newstoo.ericsson.se> ...