Master/Detail Question in Forms 4.5

From: Scott Haas <haas_at_scpa.sri.com>
Date: 1999/08/17

 I have a question regarding a dual master- single detail relationship.

Here is the problem:

We have 2 master blocks that use the same detail block to display information. The relationship works great until the user tries to re-query from the detail window. It seems that the master block is lost on the requery. The form error FRM-40105 (Unable to resolve reference to item ....) is displayed.

We were trying to use the example from pg 10-19 Forms Developer Guide 4.5 as a basis, but that doesn't work very well.

Anybody have any ideas ?

Thanks in advance,
Scott Received on Tue Aug 17 1999 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message