Re: Oracle #1? Then why are these still missing...

From: Dirk Bellemans <Dirk.Bellemans_at_skynet.belgium>
Date: 1999/08/12

Puneet Khanna wrote in message <7nnoid$b0f$1_at_nntp3.uunet.ca>...
>All the products are having the same problem. You will not be able to
 select
>a product and say it is perfect.
>See Microsoft products, a very good example. All of us know about the bugs
>in it (all the products) and we all are somehow managing.

This is a lame argument. To quote Plato "You don't need to be a cook to taste that the soup is too salty". Besides, your argument about M$ doesn't hold. I know of at least 1 product that is completele bug-free (edlin... :-).

--
Dirk Bellemans
Modify email address to reply (use .be instead of .belgium)