Re: OCP Exams & Self Test Software

From: Martin <mjones.satisdata_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 1999/08/12

Your lack of experience - yet ability to pass the test , is not a reflection on the
quality of the STSware exams - more a reflection of the low level at which the
certification exams are pitched.

I speak as a certified DBA and Developer with over 13years experience of Oracle
in real life! I make no slight on your personal ability - only on the
farcical nature of
the Oracle Certifications - if they are to be taken seriously in the industry, they need
to be seriously re-visited by those responsible for creating them.

Hope your listening ORACLE.

--
Regards
Martin Jones