Re: Web Reporting Tools

From: Brent Douglas <Brent.Douglas_at_DAYTONOH.NCR.COM>
Date: 1999/08/03

we (ncr) currently use a tool called Business Objects for report design and their WebIntelligence tool for web access... it's a very nice tool, allows access to many different databases, and their support group is very proactive

www.businessobjects.com ( i think? maybe hyphenated??)

we envision 3K internal users by september, 3 servers for webi, 1 for document agent, and an oracle box for the 'repository'.... it's a great setup.

brent