Procedural option in Oracle 7

From: Phil Chapman <pchapman_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:49:20 -0400

Help!!

         I have recently built a new RS/6000 machine at work and installed Oracle 7.3.2 and Oracle 8.0.4 on seperately. However it looks like in the 7.3.2 version I cannot build procedures/functions as the errors say that I must have the procedural option switched on.

I have tried re-installing PL/SQL but to no avail. Is there a way to switch on this option after install? I have found no reference to it in any of the manuals.

Thanks

Phil

p.s. feel free to reply via email - pchapman_at_qspinc.com Received on Fri Jul 16 1999 - 14:49:20 CEST

Original text of this message