Re: SQL Loader 524 Error: How to Prevent?

From: Mark G <someone_at_hot>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:09:34 +0100

I had this a few times.
The problem is with the end of file so all records before that should be loaded ok (well, it loaded all for me).
I once was told that make sure a carriage return is at the end of your file so sql*loader knows what the last record is. Also a carriage return at the end of your control file.

Try it and see.