Re: Opinion requested

From: Josue Batista <jbatista_at_abcsolutions.org>
Date: 1999/07/10

Hi, you might want to consider Java server-side servlets to manage the HTML request, access the Oracle database to run the apropriate business logic, and send back just plain HTML responses. Check out our web site for examples of that architecture. We are running Oracle for Linux, Apache web server (very safe, no crashes) and Java.

If you are not in a hurry, I am willing to hear more about your project and maybe get involved in the development if there is a promissing marketing and business opportunity.

Hope that helps.

--
Josue Batista
ABC Tech Solutions