interfacing oracle and tuxedo

From: Denise R <deniser_at_planmatics.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 15:24:33 GMT

Hi,
I am trying to interface a TP monitoring tool (tuxedo) to communicate with Oracle database. For that I need to build a resource manager file (RM) which basically links in all required Oracle libraries for XA connectivity. The original tuxedo RM file has an entry for Oracle 7 libraries and no entry for Oracle 8 libraries. Since most libraries are modified from Oracle 7 to 8, I have to figure out which libraries make the right RM file for Oracle 8. If anyone has any idea how I can achieve this, please advise.

thanks

F.Y.I . the following is the Oracle 7 entry in tuxedo RM file: # ORACLE 7
Oracle_XA:xaosw:-L${ORACLE_HOME}/lib -lxa
${ORACLE_HOME}/lib/libsql.a -lora -lsq

lnet -lcore -lnlsrtl -lcore
${ORACLE_HOME}/lib/osntab.o -lsqlnet -lcv6 -lora -lm
 -lsocket Received on Thu Jul 08 1999 - 17:24:33 CEST

Original text of this message