Auto-mail and system generated att.

From: Derya Oktay <derya_at_bornova.ege.edu.tr>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 22:04:42 +0400

Hi,
I am using Oracle 7.3.3 and SQL-Programmer, I have two problems:
1. I want to create an attribute whose value be incremented or randomly generated.
It will hold numbers and that attribute will be used for primary-key. How can I do it?

2.The next problem is generating auto mails to users. How can I do it again. It will be
used as job-alerting in an employment site. The jobs related to customers will be sent
by that mechanism.

Note: I am developing web server application. thnx. Received on Wed Jul 07 1999 - 20:04:42 CEST

Original text of this message