Please help me

From: John Griffin <jgriffin_at_boyne.u-net.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 22:03:22 +0100

My listener is completely deaf! It has no idea I am shouting at it from my browser. Its weird because I can communicate with the listeners that are installed with Oracle Application Server. I am almost ready to give up unless one of you kind people out there have any idea what is wrong. Has anyone any experience with using WebDB with the Oracle Application Server? I believe this is also possible.

Ta,

John.