Bug in Oracle DEC-RDB 7.016

From: Thomas Huth <Thomas.Huth_at_Marley.de>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 08:59:54 +0200

Hi all,
we dated our DB last week up from DEC-RDB 6 to 7.016. Since then we have problems with subselects.
We have a simple view that searchs in a subselect a date in a little table and selects in the main-select the recordsets that matchs to that date. When we search the date manually and put it directly in the select-statement it works.
This is a big problem, because this subselects are in many triggers and views. So the whole database can easily becam inconsistent. The oracle-support dont know this bug. They have installed vers. 7.021 and have the same problems!

Is there anybody who knows this bug or has the same version of rdb?

thanks a lot
--

Greetings from Thomas

eMail: Mail_at_T-Huth.de Received on Fri Jul 02 1999 - 08:59:54 CEST

Original text of this message