Re: Best Books/Sites To Study For OCP DBA Certification

From: Offsite Data Services - Support Analyst <support_at_dbmonitor.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 20:05:19 -0400

You might try getting your hands on a version of Personal Oracle 8, then the Exam Cram series by Mike Ault are pretty good. Go to the Oracle education site http://education.oracle.com and download the free assessment tests to give yourself an idea of the actual exam, but practice is the best teacher, HTH,