Re: pl/sql for web application???

From: chensm <chensm_at_sesrcs1.src.se.bp.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 13:37:49 +0800

If you have to use PL/SQL, you should have a Oracle WebServer or Web Application Server Installed somewhere, then you can configure a PL/Sql agent in Oracle web server and point this agent to the oracle user account which you will store your stored procedure. But it is a painful thing to configure Oracle Listener and PL/Sql to make them talk each other.