Re: import data error -Oracle 7 on unix

From: <ramesh_pratapa_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 08:40:04 GMT

dear all,

 Needs suggestions on the following problem.

  1. EXPORTED A TABLE IN ORACLE 7.1.6.
  2. TABLE GOT CORRUPTED (DATABASE BLOCK CORRUPTED)
  3. WHEN TRYING TO IMPORT THE TABLE BACK INTO DATABASE (CORRUPTED TABLE WAS DROPPED (127,000 RECORDS ONLY))
FOLLOWING ERROR DISPLAYS AND THE TABLE IS NOT IMPORTED. THIS TABLE IS IN SYSTEM TABLESPACE AND THERE IS ENOUGH SPACE IN THIS TABLESPACE. IMP-0003:
ORA-01578: FREE LIST (32767) EXCEEDS MAXIMUM NUMBER (24) 4. PLEASE SUGGEST HOW TO IMPORT THIS FILE BACK INTO DATABASE.  I will be very grateful if someone can help me with this.

THANKS IN ADVANCE RAMESH NAIROBI. Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Jun 23 1999 - 10:40:04 CEST

Original text of this message