Re: Grant issues.

From: Julio Negueruela <julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es>
Date: 1999/06/16

Thomas Kyte escribi :

> can you give us an example of what you mean? a really small testcase t
 hat
> demonstrates this?

I've just performed some tests and I've had no problem. I've created two users, with one of them create a table and grant select, insert on it to the user2. Then connect as user2 and create a stored procedure to insert records on the table and compile and execute it fine. I'll try to find wich was the set of problematic functions to post them so you can take a look at them.

Best regards.

--

Julio Negueruela
DBA    Servicio Inform tico