odbc

From: Jeff Wyant <wyant_at_wcoil.com>
Date: 8 Jun 1999 00:48:08 GMT

We have Oracle 7.3 running on a HP Unix. We use Windows NT on our desktops. My problem is that we have to go to every PC to configure the ODBC driver and setup the databases we want to use with our PowerBuilder

applications as well as configurations for MSQuery in Excel. Is there a way we can just copy some of the setup files from one PC to another? Is there some other way we can automate the configuration more?

Thanks.We have Oracle 7.3 running on a HP Unix. We use Windows NT on our

desktops. My problem is that we have to go to every PC to configure the ODBC driver and setup the databases we want to use with our PowerBuilder

applications as well as configurations for MSQuery in Excel. Is there a way we can just copy some of the setup files from one PC to another? Is there some other way we can automate the configuration more?

Thanks. Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 02:48:08 CEST

Original text of this message