Re: any suggestions for data-modeling tools to use with Oracle

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 13:37:47 GMT

Clearly the best integration with Oracle is Designer. You also have the ability to generate your Forms and Reports. Previously, Forms generation has been a "dark art", but now that the new book on generation is out by Atkins et al (Oracle Press) more people should start doing generation.

My shop has looked at a number of tools and we are very happy with Designer.

--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.