Re: More benchmark bullshit, and Linux luser mating calls... (was Re: Linux betas NT in TPC testing, running Oracle8

From: Donovan Rebbechi <elflord_at_news.newsguy.com>
Date: 30 May 1999 17:07:35 GMT

On Sun, 30 May 1999 09:26:27 -0400, Odin wrote:

>Somehow I feel queasy about seeing "Unix", "admin" and "personal life" in
>the same statement.
>
>we all know 8 out of 10 Unix geeks measure their frequency of getting laid
>with the C date time library. I think most of the entries are right around
>1/1/1970 as a matter of fact...hehe..

you mean they get laid around 1970 times a week ? geesh, this unix geek thought he was doing well _at_6 times /week !

--
Donovan Rebbechi <elflord_at_pegasus.rutgers.edu>

Buying computer parts ? How do you know which vendors to trust ?
http://www.resellerratings.com
Impartial and accurate. Straight from the buyers mouth.
( disclaimer: i'm not affiliated with resellerratings.com )