Re: Using Oracle DB in Excel

From: <armaghan_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 04:04:24 GMT

My product gives functionality to work with Oracle in Excel without knowing OO4O. AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE.

If you use OO4O for some specific application, I shall be grateful if you let me know. I shall include this in my newer versions.

Ver 1.1 (Due to out on month end) has many new features which are helpful for those who are using Excel for reporting on Oracle Data or those who are implementing Oracle Based Applications.

A very useful Query-By-Example feature is planned for ver 1.15 but may be included in 1.1 if my other assignments allow.

Best regards,

M. Armaghan Saqib (armaghan_at_geocities.com) Oracle Link for MS Excel. A free tool for Oracle->MS Excel http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Floor/8484/

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Sat May 22 1999 - 06:04:24 CEST

Original text of this message