converting access to oracle8

From: itguy <drabsch_at_nospam_palliser.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 12:23:11 -0500

I've been trying for the last 3 days to migrate an MS Access 97 database to Oracle 8 for Netware, with no success. I've only been able to get the Migration assistant (downloaded from www.oracle.com) to install properly twice...once on NT and once on 95. Each time, I get to the point where the data is being moved, and I recieve a 440 error, explained as an internal error. When I try to enable the debugging tool in the registry as explained in the help file, I don't get the debug.log file. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate them.

Thx

Don't get MADD, get NDS!! Received on Thu May 20 1999 - 19:23:11 CEST

Original text of this message