OCI question

From: Rob Diaz <rdiaz_at_helmsmangroup.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 09:17:44 -0400

Hi. I am attempting to use the Oracle Call Interface to connect my application to Oracle (I already use the db_lib for MS SQL Server and the client library for Sybase). I have gotten most things to work. However, I have one thing I cannot seem to find:

How do I find out how many records were affected by an update, insert or delete query?

This is easy to do in SQL Server and Sybase, so I would assume that it is easy here.

I am using Oracle 8.0.5.0.0. Any help you can provide to me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
--Rob Received on Wed May 19 1999 - 15:17:44 CEST

Original text of this message