Re: import parameters question

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 22:23:53 +0200

Hi vagelis,
I'm not sure why the result is different. After all, datamanager is a graphical shell only, it calls ... imp
The import is being done by means of a parameter file, which is created by datamanager on the fly.
These parameter files are being kept in the Oracle root, in Oracle 7 there was a seperate vs10 directory for this purpose. Maybe you should just search for textfiles with fromuser and touser in it. This will probably tell you which parameter Oracle is using.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA