Re: Opinions on SQL Navigator, et al?

From: Binh Pham <binh.pham_at_jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 16:16:35 -0700

My clients' developers have been using SQL Navigator for a while and they really like it.

Also, I have an Oracle Resource Monitoring tool that can be downloaded for trial from my web site if you are interested...This tool also allows you to monitor Oracle Applications too.

http://www.geocities.com/~binhtpham

Jeff Bernstein wrote in message ...
>Greetings:
>
>My company is looking to possibly purchase Quest Software's SQL Navigator.
>Can anyone share any opinions on this product based on actual usage or
>things they've heard about it?
>
>Also, does anyone know of any products that perform the same function as
SQL