Re: Opinions on SQL Navigator, et al?

From: Dave Evans <devans_at_radius-retail.kom>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 13:57:10 +0100

I'm sort of evaluating SQLNav. at the moment. More functionality, that on the whole I don't want. When it comes down to simple stuff, like: enter a query, browse/edit the results, TOAD gets my vote too. Apparently a new version of TOAD (incl. a debugger I think) should be out in a couple of months or so.

Jeff Bernstein wrote in message ...
>Greetings:
>
>My company is looking to possibly purchase Quest Software's SQL Navigator.
>Can anyone share any opinions on this product based on actual usage or
>things they've heard about it?
>
>Also, does anyone know of any products that perform the same function as
SQL