Re: So, no one is man enough to answer my Oracle question?

From: Yadler <yadler_at_hypernix.co.il>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 19:59:27 +0200

First of all I would like to say that i am sorry if I have offended anyone. I admit I was trying to tease a little, but i think that calling it "language" is a little hursh.
I am very desperet to get an answer to this question ASAP, and this is the
only reason that I was trying to tease.

On the other side, I am sorry that someone from John Bryce who could probably help me (a fellow Isreali) find a solution for my problem, did not do so when i have titled my request: "please help with an Oracle question" and probaly will not help now as well.

Yours
Yaron Adler

Yair Friedman wrote in message
<7wbtga5msf.fsf_at_malachi.jlm.johnbryce.co.il>...
>"Yaron" <yadler_at_hypernix.co.il> writes:
>
>> Dear All,
>> I have posted the following quwestion twice already, and got no responce.
>> I wonder if there isn't anyone from this Oracle community that knows
Oracle