<JOB> OOD/OOP, C++,Java, Oracle, Tuxedo, CORBA, Vantive, Remedy, SQL: Application Analysts

From: Jay <jay_at_bchip.net>
Date: 1999/04/21

If you want to work for a well funded pre-IPO company that is on the way to the riches, this is the one to make your dreams come true. This company has been growing at a rate of 100% every year since its inception.

Our client focusses on the E-commerce and Cyber Call Center solutions and is a global software products and systems integration company that delivers total solutions in Enterprise Customer Management. We offer top saleries, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, 401(K), stock options, 10 holidays, 10 day vacation and tuition reimbursement policy.

We are looking for quality engineers with the following skills:

Application Analysts

Location: Based in Cupertino (Silicon Valley- Northern California.),

            East coast, Atlanta and DC
area.
Level: Mid to Senior ­ 4 ­10 years of industry experience Education : BS Computer Science or equivalent Travel: Required ­ 25% to 80 %
Responsibilities:

            Software Engineering Solutions deployed at our customer
            sites.

Technical Requirements:

Technical Experience as a developer or
Support Analyst Oracle or
other relational DB ­ SQL understanding NT or UNIX experience Enterprise level user / administrator experience Understand client server technologies WEB & HTML understanding in an enterprise Web server administration/understanding

Other Requirements:

Must be customer focused
Ability to get customer requirements
Must be able to work closely with another member of the technical staff. Able to understand proposals and converse with end-users. Able to articulate and express in technical and non-technical terms. Good communication skills are required. Must be able to present professionally.

PLUSES: Customer care applications, like Clarify, Siebel, SCOPUS or VANTIVE knowledge Tuxedo/CORBA or other middleware knowledge Visual Basic or
other UI application development C++ or Java development experience Web Server installation and configuration NT install and configuration

Please e-mail your resume in TEXT or as an attachment in MS Word Rich Text Format (RTF) to resume_at_bchip.net

Thanks,
Jay Received on Wed Apr 21 1999 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message