Need help with DBMS_OUTPUT in PL/SQL script

From: barry <barry_k_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 1999/04/20

At the office we are running Oracle 7.2.?.?.? on HP-UX B.10.2 on an HP9000. One of my Oracle scripts contains a blockof PL/SQL code in which inside a cursor loop I inserted a DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE() call to display debugging information. The problem is that after a few dozen lines I received an error message from ORACLE stating that I had exceeded a buffer size for DBMS_OUTPUT. Is there any way to increase this buffer size ??

TIA for all your help.

--

Barry Kimelman Marietta, GA 30060 email : bkimelman_at_hotmail.com "There is nothing wrong with chasing your dream, you might catch it !!!"