Writing SQL Scripts

From: Steam <steam1998_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 10:57:01 -0400

I am trying to write a script with multiple updates. When I run the script, I get an error after the first update command has run successfully stating the the next update command is an invalid SQL statement. Can you not put multiple update commands in one script? Or am I just missing something within the script?

****INPUT***---------V
update res96.userauthorities3
set FLGEDITAIRPOLICY = -1,
NORMALCOSGRANT = 2,
INTCOSGRANT = 2,
LFCOSGRANT = 2,
COSPOLICYVIOLATIONGRANT = 2,
where res96.userauthorities3.userid in (select userid from res96.rauser where res96.rauser.login = 'COADMIN');

UDPATE RES96.USERAIRPOLICY
SET NORMALCOS = 0,
INTCOS = 0,
LFCOS = 0,
POLICYVIOLATION = ''
where res96.userairpolicy.userid in (select userid from res96.rauser where res96.rauser.login = 'WSADMIN');

***OUTPUT*** ------V

SQLWKS> update res96.userauthorities3
     2> set FLGEDITAIRPOLICY = -1,
     3> NORMALCOSGRANT = 2,
     4> INTCOSGRANT = 2,
     5> LFCOSGRANT = 2,
     6> COSPOLICYVIOLATIONGRANT = 2,
     7> FLGTRIPTEMPLATES = -1,
     8> FLGALLOWONEWAY = -1,
     9> SHOWNONCCOPTSGRANT = 2,
    10> FLGCOMPANYGRAPHICSUPLOAD = -1,
    11> FLGSITEGRAPHICSUPLOAD = 0,
    12> NEXTOFKINGRANT = 2,
    13> FLGREQUIREDELIVERYTOCCBILLING = 0,
    14> FLGREQUIREVERIFYCC = 0,
    15> FLGCANTDELIVERTOPO = -1
    16> where res96.userauthorities3.userid in (select userid from
res96.rauser where res96.rauser.login = 'COADMIN'); 345 rows processed.
SQLWKS>
SQLWKS> UDPATE RES96.USERAIRPOLICY
     2> SET NORMALCOS = 0,
     3> INTCOS = 0,
     4> LFCOS = 0,
     5> POLICYVIOLATION = ''
     6> where res96.userairpolicy.userid in (select userid from res96.rauser
where res96.rauser.login = 'WSADMIN');
UDPATE RES96.USERAIRPOLICY
*

ORA-00900: invalid SQL statement Received on Mon Apr 19 1999 - 16:57:01 CEST

Original text of this message