Re: Best approach for multiplatform RDBMS development

From: Joe \ <joe_at_bftsi0.UUCP>
Date: 1999/04/08

Really. Thou Shalt Believe in Colon James III as the Illegitimate Son of God. Check out "colin james" at Deja News <http://www.dejanews.com/> or any of these:

<http://www.wetware.com/mlegare/kotm/html/kjan96.html> Colin James, KOTM
<http://www.wetware.com/mlegare/kotm/html/cjiii.html> Colin James FAQ
<http://www.wetware.com/mlegare/kotm/KotM.html> Kook of the Month Klub
<http://www.netscum.org/james.html> Colin James III is Nut.Scum!
<http://www.netscum.org/> The Nut.Scum Hall of Shame!

You'll also want to read up on his works at <http://www.cec-services.com/> if you're in need of more laughs.

--
Joe Foster <mailto:jfoster_at_ricochet.net> DC-8s in Space! <http://www.xenu.net/>
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above        They're   coming  to