Re: Best aproach for multiplatform RDBMS development

From: Edward A. Geddis <egeddis_at_openlinksw.com>
Date: 1999/04/08

Another beneficial feature would be to use a driver that allows multi-platform and multi-RDBMS support. You may want to check out http://www.openlinksw.com as we have a variety of database drivers that can connect to all major database engines.

--
Thanks,

Edward A. Geddis
Technical Support Consultant
OpenLink Software
http://www.openlinksw.com
Making Technology Work for You
Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis_at_mindspring.net> wrote in message
..

> On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, Joe "Nuke Me Xemu" Foster wrote:
>
> > Todd Graham Lewis wrote in message ...

> > >"real time performance"? Really?
> >
> > Really. If Colon sez it, it must be so. After all, he is the direct
successor to
> > Jesus Christ, so anything he does as Continuing Episcopalian Church
Services
> > must be infallible!
>
> "Direct successor to Jesus Christ"? Really? I figured that it must be
> something like that once he demonstrated such inside knowledge about my
> little company and our use of realtime environs! 8^)
>
> --
> Todd Graham Lewis 32°49'N,83°36'W (800) 719-4664,
x22804
> ******Linux****** MindSpring Enterprises
tlewis_at_mindspring.net

> "A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood." -- George S.
Patton