Re: Best aproach for multiplatform RDBMS development

From: Joe \ <joe_at_bftsi0.UUCP>
Date: 1999/04/08

Todd Graham Lewis wrote in message ...

>On Wed, 7 Apr 1999 cjames_at_cec-services.com wrote:

>> Use logic table technology (LTT) implemented in ANSI SQL triggers (only -- no
>> embedded SQL in procedural languages): it is 100% portable with real time
>> performance.

>"real time performance"? Really?

Really. If Colon sez it, it must be so. After all, he is the direct successor to Jesus Christ, so anything he does as Continuing Episcopalian Church Services must be infallible!

Hey Colon, it's 1999Q2, so where are the BSAM details? We've all been waiting to see how an O(sqrt(n)) access method really works!

--
Joe Foster <mailto:jfoster_at_ricochet.net> DC-8s in Space! <http://www.xenu.net/>
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above        They're   coming  to