Oracle Certification Exam

From: Stella R. <stellayr_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 19:36:30 -0400

Hi, All:

I am currently pursuing certified Oracle DBA track. I will take my second exam (Oracle Database Administration) next month. Before I take the exam, I would like to get more test questions from www.stsware.com, this particular question set will cost $99.00

 I am wondering if anyone will be interested in sharing the cost with me, the more people we have, the less we have to pay.

If you are interested or if you have this test that you like to share (at a price, ofcourse), then send me a email. Thanks!

BTW: I was told these questions are very similiar to real test

Regards,

Stella Received on Tue Apr 06 1999 - 01:36:30 CEST

Original text of this message