Replication problem

From: <dushyantmp_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1999/04/03

Hi

        I tried setting up multimaster replication with two machines (solaris).As it was experimental ,the replication objects included only one table.Records where inserted into both the databases, one per minute (with different primary keys).The replication started up without any problems but after a while the following error was displayed in one of the destination master sites:

ora:02068:severe error

ora00600:Failed to insert into TEMP$LOB
ora00604:error occured at recursive sql level
ora00036:Maximum number of recursive level

From then on replication was one way.(The source->destination for which error occurred stopped replicating)

I used to "Oracle Replication Manager" for setting up replication.

Two master sites are running Oracle 8 Enterprise Edition Release 8.0.4

Somebody please let me know why this could happen.

Thanx & regards
dushyant