Left pane in SQL explore in Oracle 8 can not be seen, help!

From: Iken Sen <m-33785_at_mailbox.swipnet.se>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 20:53:27 GMT

Dear Sir,

     Once I have moved the left pane in SQL EXplore into the most left
     side. When I start SQL Explore again, I can not see the left pane, I
     have even reinstalled the C++Builder program and it doesn't help, even
     I run the image in CD, the left pane of SQL Explore can not be seen.
     However, when I start SQL Explore from C++Builder, the left pane can
     be seen.

     Do you have any idea what shall I do to get the left pane back?

     Thanks in advance.

     Dr Yigen Zeng
     Finspong Heat Transfer AB