HELP!!! complex Sql command using text file

From: Chris Reddy <iiidana_at_gte.net>
Date: 1999/03/31

Hi everyone,

My customer has provided me with a text file that contains account numbers all in one column.

The database table I have contains account numbers as well as additional information I need to retrieve.

How do I use the text file as a variable so that only the account numbers listed are retrieved from the database table. I know how to retrieve all of the account numbers from the table, but then I have to run a separate comparison to the text file to generate a report of only the account numbers that my customer is looking for.

Can someone please help me with the the sql commands.

I appreciate any help, you can e-mail me _at_ iiidana_at_ix.netcom.com or post to the group.

Thanks in advance,

Chris Reddy Received on Wed Mar 31 1999 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message