Re: Oracle 7.3 and Foxbase

From: McMalo <McMalo_at_HotMail.com>
Date: 1999/03/25

Use Visual foxpro . You can connect to Oracle via ODBC, create a remote view,
open it, open you foxbase table (by the way, is dbase format) in another work area , an the issue a

select <oracle-remote-view>
append from <foxbase_table_name>
=tableupdate(.t.,.t.)
and presto!

don't forget to set up the remote view as updatable.