PA-PHL ORACLE DBA OPPORTUNTIY

From: Amy L. Erekson <aerekson_at_maximgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:11:42 -0500

TITLE: US-PHL –ORACLE DBA- MAXIM GROUP Technology: Oracle DBA
Location:        Philadelphia Suburbs
Duration:        2-3 months with strong possibility of extension

Our client, a leader in the scientific industry, is looking for a mid to senior level consultant with Oracle DBA experience. The candidate will be attending to mostly performance issues with the database. The database is supporting Oracle Financials applications and Business applications. They will also assist with Oracle upgrades and move to HP Unix upgrades. The candidate will be working with users supporting day to day Oracle operations.

The Maxim Group has been a leader in the consulting industry since 1987. That's because we do what it takes to keep our consultants challenged and rewarded. At Maxim, we place an emphasis on building strong relationships with our consultants and clients. From the personal delivery of your weekly checks to our dedication to finding a placement for each of our consultants after the end of a project, you will find our service orientation to be number one in the industry.

In addition to Full time and hourly consulting, training and competitive compensation, our generous benefits include options of Blue Cross/ Blue Shield medical coverage, CIGNA HMO medical coverage, Long term disability, Group Life Insurance, Dental and Vision coverage, and a 401K plan.

To contact our Plymouth Meeting office, serving greater Philadelphia including parts of New Jersey and Delaware, contact me at: Maxim Group
4070 Butler Pike Suite 100
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462

Amy Erekson

Tel:       1-888-448-8812 x9112
Fax:      610-238-4500

Email: aerekson_at_maximgroup.com Received on Fri Mar 19 1999 - 16:11:42 CET

Original text of this message