Can't run Oracle8 'JdbcCheckup' sample program

From: MarkD <markd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 1999/03/11

I can't get the Oracle8 sample 'JdbCheckup' application to run (using JDK 1.2 javac/java). I got the program to compile by explicitly supplying the path to the Oracle classes111.zip in -classpath, but when I run it (also using -classpath) I get:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: JdbcCheckup

There's probably a very basic environment issue I'm missing. Simple "Hello World" type of java programs compile & run fine on the other hand...

Thanks for any help!! Received on Thu Mar 11 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message