Re: URGENT: Combo box problems - help, please!!!!

From: Pradhan <empradhan_at_dplus.net>
Date: 1999/03/05

Hi

    I hope your list item / combo box items are table based , if so then create a list at when-new-form-instance , also make sure when you add element to list on run time make sure to commit to database that a new element just added so next session will recognize the change in previous session.

     If your combo box element is static or lets say not table based then I hope you cannot add new element to list and other session visualize the change ...

HTH
Pradhan